The Hyde Park Preservation Committee will announce the Oldest Barn in Hyde Park at this event.
- At noon, head on over to the Hyde Park Elementary School for Free Community Stone Soup.
- Based on the old Folktale, we're asking community members to bring in a vegetable, or some rice, or any vegetarian contribution to the Lanpher Library, or to Hyde Park Elementary School October 5-9th.
- The contributions will then be made into soup that will be served from 12:00-2:00 on Saturday the 10th.
- We'll have disposable bowls, or you can bring your own bowl.
- Invite your friends and neighbors to join us!
- Free for all who want to eat.
- It'll be a one of a kind soup....for a one of a kind Community.
PLEASE STOP BY THE FRENCH HOUSE for the Village of Hyde Park's Tag Sale to benefit the Elsa French Park. This will be going on until 3:00.