On Tuesday, May 22nd at 6:30, we will discuss the title Red Badge of Courage, by Stephen Crane. Our discussion groups tend to be pretty laid back and draw a pretty diverse, but small crowd. We have really nice discussions and hope that you will consider reading this book and joining us...copies are available at the Lanpher LIbrary. (It's only about 130 pages long, so there's still time to finish it!)
Also: you can still come even if you don't have time to read the whole book...or even if you haven't read it at all! Once, someone who'd never even read the book we were discussing, had some wonderful observations to contribute.
Click on above image to search our catalog, or visit "search our catalog page" on the left.
- From the Librarian's Desk...
- Hours & Directions
- Search Our Catalog
- Calendar of Programs and Events
- NEW MATERIALS
- GMLC Overdrive ebooks/audiobooks
- Vermont Online Library
- Universal Class
- Children's Corner
- Local History Research
- Friends of the Lanpher Memorial Library
- Attraction Passes for Loan
- Book Discussion
- Trustee Meetings
- Links & Other Community Resources
- Contact Us
- Virtual Tour of the Lanpher Library